Make sure to take note of the linear and VOD deadlines below for your campaigns airing around the 2023 August Bank Holiday.
|Linear airdate||Instructions, copy approval and delivery by EOP|
|Wednesday 23rd August||Friday 18th August|
|Thursday 24th August||Friday 18th August|
|Friday 25th August||Monday 21st August|
|Saturday 26th August||Monday 21st August|
|Sunday 27th August||Tuesday 22nd August|
|Monday 28th August**||Tuesday 22nd August|
|Tuesday 29th August||Wednesday 23rd August|
|VOD deadline: Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between >>>||26th August – 31st August need to|
be received by EOP 17th August
- Linear copy Instructions should be supplied at least two clear working days before transmission.
- Linear copy should be delivered at least two clear working days before transmission to avoid a late delivery surcharge.
- To comply with these deadlines please make sure additional time is factored in for clearance approval.
- Approval should be before or by the delivery date, please be aware that two clear working days are required for video approval and we always advise you to leave at least two weeks for full clearance.
- Copy received dates are to avoid late copy surcharges being applied by some broadcasters.
- UK broadcasters are represented by: ITV, Sky Media, Channel 4 and Warner Media.
- Agencies with clients that find these deadlines unworkable should contact individual broadcaster sales representatives directly to agree on their needs.
- On the working day before a bank holiday weekend our clearance service shuts down when the broadcasters have received all the cleared copy – we’ll always post on Twitter and LinkedIn about early closing. Our delivery service remains open for business on these days.
- If using our delivery service you can deliver your clocks to stations while copy is awaiting approval.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us.