It’s been announced that the date of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s State Funeral, Monday 19th September, will be a national bank holiday. Clearcast will be closed on this day.
The copy instructions, delivery and approval timetable have been agreed by Channel 4, ITV, Sky and Warner Media for this September Bank Holiday period. See the list of deadlines below for both linear and VOD campaigns.
This State Funeral Bank Holiday is on **Monday 19th September 2022**.
|Linear airdate||Instructions, copy approval and delivery by EOP|
|Wednesday 14th September||Monday 12th September|
|Thursday 15th September||Monday 12th September|
|Friday 16th September||Tuesday 13th September|
|Saturday 17th September||Tuesday 13th September|
|Sunday 18th September||Wednesday 14th September|
|**Monday 19th September**||Wednesday 14th September|
|Tuesday 20th September||Thursday 15th September|
- Linear copy Instructions should be supplied at least two clear working days before transmission.
- Linear copy should be delivered at least two clear working days before transmission to avoid a late delivery surcharge.
Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between Monday 19th September and Tuesday 20th September 2022 need to be received by EOP Monday 12th September.
- To comply with these deadlines please make sure additional time is factored in for clearance approval
- Approval should be before or by the delivery date, please be aware that two clear working days are required for video approval and we always advise you to leave at least two weeks for full clearance
- Copy received dates are to avoid late copy surcharges being applied by some broadcasters
- UK broadcasters are represented by: ITV, Sky Media, Channel 4 and Warner Media
- Agencies with clients that find these deadlines unworkable should contact individual broadcaster sales representatives directly to agree on their requirements
- On the working day before a bank holiday weekend our clearance service shuts down when the broadcasters have received all the cleared copy – we’ll always post on Twitter and LinkedIn about early closing. However, our delivery service remains open for business.
If you have any questions get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.