The copy instructions, delivery and approval timetable have been agreed by Channel 4, ITV, Sky and Warner Media for the 2022 August Bank holiday period. Check out the list of deadlines below for both linear and VOD campaigns and make sure to note them down if they effect your campaign timelines.
The August Bank Holiday is on Monday 29th August 2022.
|Linear airdate||Instructions, copy approval and delivery by EOP|
|Wednesday 24th August||Friday 19th August|
|Thursday 25th August||Friday 19th August|
|Friday 26th August||Monday 22nd August|
|Saturday 27th August||Monday 22nd August|
|Sunday 28th August||Tuesday 23rd August|
|**Monday 29th August**||Tuesday 23rd August|
|Tuesday 30th August||Wednesday 24th August|
- Linear copy Instructions should be supplied at least two clear working days before transmission.
- Linear copy should be delivered at least two clear working days before transmission to avoid a late delivery surcharge.
Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between Saturday 27th August and Thursday 1st September 2022 need to be received by EOP Thursday 18th August.
- To comply with these deadlines please make sure additional time is factored in for clearance approval
- Approval should be before or by the delivery date, please be aware that two clear working days are required for video approval and we always advise you to leave at least two weeks for full clearance
- Copy received dates are to avoid late copy surcharges being applied by some broadcasters
- UK broadcasters are represented by: ITV, Sky Media, Channel 4 and Warner Media
- Agencies with clients that find these deadlines unworkable should contact individual broadcaster sales representatives directly to agree on their requirements
- On the working day before a bank holiday weekend we close the office and log off when the broadcasters have received all cleared copy – we’ll always post on Twitter and LinkedIn about early closing
If you have any questions get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.