The copy instructions, delivery and approval timetable have been agreed by Channel 4, ITV, Sky and Warner Media for the 2023 May Bank Holiday period.
Check below for both linear and VOD deadlines below.
|Linear airdate||Instructions, copy approval and delivery by EOP|
|Wednesday 26th April||Friday 21st April|
|Thursday 27th April||Friday 21st April|
|Friday 28th April||Monday 24th April|
|Saturday 29th April||Monday 24th April|
|Sunday 30th April||Tuesday 25th April|
|**Monday 1st May**||Tuesday 25th April|
|Tuesday 2nd May||Wednesday 26th April|
|VOD deadline: Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between >>>||28th April – 2nd May need to|
be received by EOP 19th April
|Wednesday 3rd May||Thursday 27th April|
|Thursday 4th May||Friday 28th April|
|Friday 5th May||Friday 28th April|
|Saturday 6th May||Tuesday 2nd May|
|Sunday 7th May||Tuesday 2nd May|
|**Monday 8th May**||Wednesday 3rd May|
|Tuesday 9th May||Wednesday 3rd May|
|VOD deadline: Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between >>>||5th – 9th May need to be|
received by EOP 25th April
|Wednesday 24th May||Friday 19th May|
|Thursday 25th May||Monday 22nd May|
|Friday 26th May||Monday 22nd May|
|Saturday 27th May||Tuesday 23rd May|
|Sunday 28th May||Tuesday 23rd May|
|**Monday 29th May**||Wednesday 24th May|
|Tuesday 30th May||Wednesday 24th May|
|VOD deadline: Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between >>>||26th – 30th May need to be|
received by EOP 17th May
1st June Campaigns
VOD deadline: Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes for the 1st June need to be received by EOP 22nd May.
- Linear copy Instructions should be supplied at least two clear working days before transmission.
- Linear copy should be delivered at least two clear working days before transmission to avoid a late delivery surcharge.
- To comply with these deadlines please make sure additional time is factored in for clearance approval
- Approval should be before or by the delivery date, please be aware that two clear working days are required for video approval and we always advise you to leave at least two weeks for full clearance
- Copy received dates are to avoid late copy surcharges being applied by some broadcasters
- UK broadcasters are represented by: ITV, Sky Media, Channel 4 and Warner Media
- Agencies with clients that find these deadlines unworkable should contact individual broadcaster sales representatives directly to agree on their needs
- On the working day before a bank holiday weekend our clearance service shuts down when the broadcasters have received all the cleared copy – we’ll always post on Twitter and LinkedIn about early closing. Our delivery service remains open for business
If you have any questions, get in touch with us.