The copy instructions, delivery and approval timetable have been agreed by Channel 4, ITV, Sky and Warner Media for the 2022 Christmas and New Year period. Check below for both linear and VOD deadlines.
|Linear airdate||Instructions, copy approval and delivery by EOP|
|Wednesday 7th December||Friday 2nd December|
|Thursday 8th December||Monday 5th December|
|Friday 9th December||Monday 5th December|
|Saturday 10th December||Tuesday 6th December|
|Sunday 11th December||Tuesday 6th December|
|Monday 12th December||Wednesday 7th December|
|Tuesday 13th December||Wednesday 7th December|
|Wednesday 14th December||Thursday 8th December|
|Thursday 15th December||Thursday 8th December|
|Friday 16th December||Friday 9th December|
|Saturday 17th December||Friday 9th December|
|Sunday 18th December||Wednesday 14th December|
|Sunday 18th December||Monday 12th December|
|Monday 19th December||Monday 12th December|
|Tuesday 20th December||Tuesday 13th December|
|Wednesday 21st December||Tuesday 13th December|
|Thursday 22nd December||Wednesday 14th December|
|Friday 23rd December (Clearcast closed)||Wednesday 14th December|
|Saturday 24th December||Thursday 15th December|
|Sunday 25th December||Thursday 15th December|
|Monday 26th December**||Friday 16th December|
|Tuesday 27th December **||Friday 16th December|
|Wednesday 28th December||Friday 16th December|
|Thursday 29th December||Monday 19th December|
|Friday 30th December||Monday 19th December|
|Saturday 31st December||Tuesday 20th December|
|Sunday 1st January||Tuesday 20th December|
|Monday 2nd January **||Tuesday 20th December|
|Tuesday 3rd January||Tuesday 20th December|
Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between Friday 23rd December and Thursday 5th January need to be received by the end of the day on Wednesday 14th December.
- Linear copy Instructions should be supplied at least two clear working days before transmission.
- Linear copy should be delivered at least two clear working days before transmission to avoid a late delivery surcharge.
- To comply with these deadlines please make sure additional time is factored in for clearance approval
- Approval should be before or by the delivery date, please be aware that two clear working days are required for video approval and we always advise you to leave at least two weeks for full clearance
- Copy received dates are to avoid late copy surcharges being applied by some broadcasters
- UK broadcasters are represented by: ITV, Sky Media, Channel 4 and Warner Media
- Agencies with clients that find these deadlines unworkable should contact individual broadcaster sales representatives directly to agree on their needs
- On the working day before a bank holiday weekend our clearance service shuts down when the broadcasters have received all the cleared copy – we’ll always post on Twitter and LinkedIn about early closing. Our delivery service remains open for business
If you have any questions get in touch with us.