The copy instructions, delivery and approval timetable have been agreed by Channel 4, ITV, Sky and Warner Media for the 2023 Easter period. Check below for both linear and VOD deadlines.
|Linear Airdate||Instructions, copy approval and delivery by EOP|
|Monday 3rd April||Wednesday 29th March|
|Tuesday 4th April||Thursday 30th March|
|Wednesday 5th April||Friday 31st March|
|Thursday 6th April||Friday 31st March|
|**Friday 7th April**||Monday 3rd April|
|Saturday 8th April||Tuesday 4th April|
|Sunday 9th April||Tuesday 4th April|
|**Monday 10th April**||Tuesday 4th April|
|Tuesday 11th April||Tuesday 4th April|
Copy, rotations, tracking tags and copy changes between 7th – 11th April need to be received by the end of the day on Wednesday 29th March.
- Linear copy instructions should be supplied at least two clear working days before transmission.
- Linear copy should be delivered at least two clear working days before transmission to avoid a late delivery surcharge.
- To comply with these deadlines please make sure additional time is factored in for clearance approval
- Approval should be before or by the delivery date, please be aware that two clear working days are required for video approval and we always advise you to leave at least two weeks for full clearance
- Copy received dates are to avoid late copy surcharges being applied by some broadcasters
- UK broadcasters are represented by: ITV, Sky Media, Channel 4 and Warner Media
- Agencies with clients that find these deadlines unworkable should contact individual broadcaster sales representatives directly to agree on their needs
- On the working day before a bank holiday weekend our clearance service shuts down when the broadcasters have received all the cleared copy – we’ll always post on Twitter and LinkedIn about early closing. Our delivery service remains open for business
If you have any questions get in touch with us.