A must-have for all Advertisers and Agencies involved in TV Campaigns. The CPD certified and IPA recognised course will leave you equipped with the essential knowledge of how to get your ads to air and keep them there. Whether you’re brand-new to the industry or looking to brush up on your knowledge, find out how to make your Clearance process smooth and get the approvals that you are looking for.
"Excited to start my next campaign now as I'm feeling pretty confident!"
Charlotte, Iceland, April 2020
The comprehensive, 2-part, live webinar provides a unique insight into every aspect of the clearance process, from script to screen. Learn more about Clearcast, the stages of Clearance, the BCAP code’s key sections, claim support and much more! See below for the full syllabus breakdown.
The fun and informative sessions include plenty of opportunities to ask questions, interactive polls and an exclusive ‘how-to’ video to take away with you. As well as this, you’ll be awarded the Agency / Advertiser Certificate upon successful completion.
Location: The course is currently run as a 2-part live webinar, however we hope to be able to run in-person courses again in the near future.
Time: 2 x 90-minute sessions on consecutive days.
Cost: £299 plus VAT
- 5 or more of you? Learn about our Bespoke Training.
- Book your place below, or if you prefer to pay via invoice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more than the basics?
Once you've completed your Level 1 Agency/Advertiser Certificate, delve deeper into the areas that matter the most to your work.
- Join the Advanced Certificate to find out more about the most contentious areas such as alcohol, motoring, food, gambling, privacy and political advertising.
- Join Masterclass: Claims & Substantiation to find out the key do's and don'ts when making claims in your ads.
- Join Masterclass: Offence & Restrictions to understand the nuances of navigating timings & scheduling restrictions in your ads.