Our opening times for the 2019 Christmas period are below:
- Monday 16th – Friday 20th December – normal working week
- Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th December (Christmas Eve) – business as usual
- Wednesday 25th December (Christmas Day) – closed
- Thursday 26th December (Boxing Day) – closed
- Friday 27th December – Clearcast closed
- Monday 30th December – Clearcast will be open and operating with a skeleton staff
- Tuesday 31st December (New Year’s Eve) – Clearcast will be open and operating with a skeleton staff
- Wednesday 1st January 2020 (New Year’s Day) – closed
- Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd January 2020 – business as usual
Please note that over Christmas and New Year, we will stay open until the broadcasters have all the clearances they require from us until we’re next open. When these clearances are all done, we tend to close the office earlier than usual.
Click here to see the broadcasters’ copy instruction, delivery and approval deadlines for the 2019 Christmas period.